Sat, May 28|
Hike&Yoga - NatureTherapy in Marshland
Dori&Fra are inviting you for a Nature therapy in Merzse Swamp Nature Reserve. Nature therapy is the practice of being in nature to boost growth and healing, especially mental health by connecting directly with Mother Earth.
Time & Location
May 28, 2022, 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Rákoskert vasútállomás, Budapest, 1171 Hungary
About the event
Benefits of Nature Therapy:
- improve your mood
- reduce feelings of stress or anger
- help you take time out and feel more relaxed
- improve your physical health
- improve your confidence and self-esteem
- help you be more active
- help you meet and get to know new people
- reduce loneliness
- help you feel more connected to nature
Program (the trail is a trademark of Hike&Yoga):
- meeting at Rakoskert train station at 10.30 am
- walking to huge and panoramic field for gentle yin yang yoga and immersive sound bath with Tibetan bowls, a first taste of Nature Therapy,
- Quick snack before start our adventure around Merzse Swamp Nature Reserve, an other hidden gem of Budapest where you can truly experience a jungle feeling between labyrintc paths, looking up tower and protected species.
*excursive spiritual activities (like chanting, pranayama, games etc...) may be expected from us anytime during the day as well.
LENGTH OF THE HIKE: 5 km, circular comfortable trail, no experience required, low stamina.
Meeting Point: 10.30 am, Rakoskert train station
*It can be reached from Keleti ( S60 direct, 30 min journey)
Registration is mandatory through my website, this is to give you the best experience to you and be always updated about this event.
Fee: 3.000 huf cash on arrival (thank you for supporting us).
What do I need?
Comfy clothes, hiking boots or good trainers and enough water, some snacks, yoga mat or towel, mosquito repellent
Contacts & Info:
+36 501107380 (WhatsApp,Telegram)